To request a project to implement or change hardware, software, data, or any process maintained by IT, email the Help Desk describing as completely as possible the proposed project needs. Identify specifically what needs to be added or changed to the best of your ability, whether or not other departments or offices are likely to be affected by what you are proposing, and what the priority is for meeting your need at a particular time.
For Online Applications such as Colleague and Informer:
In addition to the above, include details such as:
- screen shots if you are needing changes to a screen
- a marked-up report if you are needing changes to a report
- identification of new data fields needed
- identification of data against which other data should be validated
- logic needed to generate transactions or other application actions
For All Project Requests:
The IT manager responsible for the area that would be most involved with your project will contact you for further information and to coordinate next steps.