Administrative Computing is responsible for planning, implementing, developing, and maintaining the information systems and tools that support the administrative functions of the college. These primarily include:
- Our fully-integrated enterprise resource planning system comprised of Colleague (formerly known as Datatel) and Recruiter. This is the suite of software that contains all of the information and processing for our finances, purchasing, student recruiting, financial aid, student records, residence life, fund-raising, alumni relations, employment, payroll, benefits, and inventory.
- Related tools that provide additional specialized functionality including WebHopper, the Student Portal, Informer, and Blackboard Connect.
The Administrative Computing group is also responsible for:
- Working with administrative departments to understand and meet their evolving strategic and tactical information needs
- Helping coordinate the effective leveraging of data and information across departments
- Overseeing the security of our administrative system software and data